Active DJ Studio Description
Active DJ Studio, an ActiveX control developed by MultiMedia Soft, adds sound playback and mixing capabilities to applications written with the most diffused development environments that accept ActiveX controls such as Visual Studio 6, Borland Delphi and Visual Studio.NET (if you develop Winforms applications we strongly suggest you considering our .NET native component Audio DJ Studio for .NET).
Let's see a Brief summary of available features:
* Playback of several audio formats: MP3, WAV, OGG Vorbis, MP4, AAC, M4A, AC3, FLAC, WavPack, ALAC, W64, AU, PAF, SVX, NIST, VOC, IRCAM, PVF, CAF, Speex, Musepack and Monkey's Audio (APE)
* Playback of PCM audio RAW formats
* Playback of Windows Media formats (requires the availability of Windows Media Player modules on the target PC)
* Playback of CD tracks
* Playback of MOD Music
* Playback of video clips whose DirectShow compatible codecs are installed inside the target system, with support for multiple output windows
* Mixing/blending of video clips inside a video mixer output window, with support for separate preview windows
* Support for customizable On-Screen-Display (OSD) on the video mixer window
* Playback of audio files stored on an Internet server (not available for MOD music files)
* Playback of Internet radios Shoutcast/Icecast streams
* Support for ASIO drivers with the possibility to directly playback the sound stream coming from ASIO input channels of the sound card
* Support for acting as a source for ShoutCAST, IceCast and Windows Media Services streaming servers
* Possibility to change the player volume and sound card volumes.
* Multi-player features: allow playing more sounds at the same time, each of them having separate volume, special effects and output redirection
Active DJ Studio Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Active DJ Studio 126.96.36.199
Release notes are not available currently.
Active DJ Studio Requirements
No additional system requirements.